Paralegal Corporate Law
- Job number: 19-0495P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL CORPORATE LAW
You have experience as a Paralegal in corporate law and want to undertake a new and exciting challenge? This is a great opportunity for you!
Our business partner, a law firm specializing in corporate law for several decades, located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is currently looking for a bilingual Paralegal to join its team of distinguished professionals. As a Corporate Paralegal, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the files: business transactions, minute book maintenance and drafting of various contracts.
The employer we represent offers a professional work environment, competitive compensation and a full range of benefits!
As a Corporate Paralegal, you will collaborate regularly with lawyers specializing in corporate law. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Prepare and revise various legal documents such as contracts, reorganizations, continuances, dissolutions, shareholder agreements, mergers, acquisitions, notices, etc.;
- Incorporate, register, organize, liquidate and dissolve companies and file corporate documents;
- Update minutes books;
- Assist lawyers in transactional cases (assembling closing agendas, preparing contract schedules, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Attend closing sessions;
- Perform research on the Company Registrar, Corporations Canada and other corporate registries.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS/DEC) in Paralegal Technology or other equivalent studies;
- Minimum three (3) years experience in corporate, commercial and/or transactional law;
- Good level of bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy, rigor and good management of priorities;
- Interpersonal skills and proactive.
This position is for you!
< Back to job offers