Legal Assistant | North Shore
- Job number: 19-0571P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Laval
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | NORTH SHORE
You are recognized for your litigation skills? You want to work close to home?
Here is a great opportunity!
Our client, a renowned legal services firm located on the North Shore of Montreal and offering a professional and friendly working environment, is seeking a Legal Assistant in litigation.
You will work with the lawyers and assistants in the litigation team.
The employer offers very good conditions, similar to those of the downtown Montreal offices, as well as a competitive salary.
Working with the lawyers and assistants of the litigation department, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the various standard procedures;
- Calculate the procedures deadlines;
- Prepare, modify and revise correspondence and legal documents;
- Effective and rigorous communication with the various stakeholders in the files;
- Maintain, track the agenda and manage phone calls;
- Perform the opening, the follow-up and the paper and electronic filing of the files;
- Manage billing.
- DVS in Legal Secretarial Studies or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in litigation;
- Good level of French, functional English;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong organizational capacity and excellent management of priorities;
- Meticulousness, attention to detail and autonomy.
Our client is a professional services firm offering a harmonious atmosphere and favorable working conditions. In addition, free parking is offered!
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, mentioning the reference number:19-0571P.
< Back to job offers