Legal Assistant to Paralegals - Corporate Law
- Job number: 19-0489P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT TO PARALEGALS – CORPORATE LAW
Great opportunity for a Legal Assistant seeking for a new challenge supporting a charismatic team of corporate paralegals!
This is your chance to boaster your knowledge and gain coveted experience within a large, nationally recognized law firm.
Our client is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transport. Beyond the competitive salary and very good working conditions they offer, they also provide a complete range of benefits.
Interested in taking on a new role? Wait no longer and apply today!
As a Legal Assistant, you will provide support to the corporate paralegals. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Prepare various documents related to minor changes that need to be integrated in the records of the corporate minutes held by the department and those received regarding a specific question;
- Open and organize work files for the Corporate Services Division;
- Ensure all updates of the summaries, lists and data bases of the department;
- Prepare the registrations for extra-provincial corporations and update the files of same;
- Preform business/corporate name searches;
- Prepare the certificates of eligibility and conformity;
- File notices, annual reports, declarations and other various documents with the relevant authorities;
- Prepare financial forms and documents;
- Prepare stock certificates.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DPS/DEP) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any combination of relevant training/experience;
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Legal Assistant in Corporate or Commercial Law in a law firm and/or in a corporation;
- Good level of bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and flexibility;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The employer we represent is a reputable law firm, specialized in Corporate law, with well known and respected professionals in their field. They have a beautiful work environment with a good potential for professional growth.
This position is for you!
Please send your application to Groupe Montpetit: email@example.com , with the job posting number: 19-0489P(2).
< Back to job offers