- Job number: 19-0516P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Communication & marketing
- Employment status: Open
Our business partner, a renowned professional services firm, is currently looking for a translator to complete its team of qualified linguists.
With a minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience translating legal documents from English to French, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to translate specialized documents related to securities, commercial contracts, and financial markets. If chosen, you will also have the pleasure to collaborate with seasoned professionals and ensure the consistency and accuracy of the translations.
Our client offers a dynamic and professional work environment in which teamwork plays an important role. In addition, you will enjoy a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- University degree in translation (bachelor’s or master’s);
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in legal translation;
- University degree or certificate in law will be considered an asset;
- Membership in the OTTIAQ will also be considered an asset;
- Minutia, autonomy and ability to manage several documents simultaneously;
- Team spirit and great attention to detail.
Are you ready to join a stimulating and friendly work environment that offers competitive benefits? We want to meet you!
Send us your application at: email@example.com, and specify the following job reference number: 19-0516P(2).
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity, confidentially, before sending your application, Stéphanie Frenette-Marier or Simon-Luc Dallaire will gladly answer your questions.
Stéphanie Frenette-Marier, LL.B.
Simon-Luc Dallaire, LL.B.
* The masculine gender is used in this posting for the sake of readability.
< Back to job offers