Paralegal - Trade,arks
- Job number: 19-0518P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL - TRADEMARKS
You are interested in the intellectual property field and want to join the ranks of a renowned law firm? Here is a great career opportunity for you!
Recognized in its field of expertise, our client is currently seeking a Paralegal to support its team of experienced professionals. You will have the opportunity to work with professionals in several major trademark files.
The employer we represent provides a dynamic and stimulating work environment, a competitive compensation and great benefits package.
Located in downtown Montreal, close to all services, it’s definitely a great employer who offers excellent working conditions!
As a Trademark Paralegal, you will report directly to the trademarks lawyer and will be involved in challenging cases related to this area. Your responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up of trademark files and deadlines and communication with the various stakeholders;
- Collaboration and support in transactional files related to the intellectual property assets, in the files of oppositions, changes of titles and name searches;
- Preparation and filing of applications for trademark registration at CIPO;
- Drafting, preparation and filing of report letters and draft responses to examination reports;
- Preparation of instructions for renewals, assignments, responses to official letters and maintenance of records;
- Various searches in official databases and other databases;
- Participation in various projects;
- Any other related tasks.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in a similar position in trademarks;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Proactivity, analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Sense of organization and excellent customer service.
The employer we represent is a renowned law firm located in downtown Montreal. Easily accessible by public transportation, it offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
This position is for you!
Please send your application to Groupe Montpetit: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0518P(1).
< Back to job offers