Legal Assistant | South Shore Company
- Job number: 19-0547P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | SOUTH SHORE COMPANY
Great position available on the South Shore of Montreal in a large-scale company!
Are you a Legal Assistant that wants to work for a leading company in its field? Are you motivated and want to take on new challenges in your career?
The employer we represent is looking for a bilingual Legal Assistant for its legal affairs department. Our client is located on the South Shore of Montreal and offers free parking. The company is also accessible by public transport and offers an excellent range of benefits as well as a competitive salary!
As a Legal Assistant in the litigation department, you will support the Director of the department of business law. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various legal documents in various areas of law (business, commercial, corporate and real estate), such as commercial leases, various agreements, letters and agreements, etc.;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Reviewing documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical use;
- Writing and tracking correspondence;
- Managing the professional agenda and phone calls;
- Manage opening, paper and electronic filling, follow-up and organization of files;
- Performing certain administrative tasks.
- Minimum experience of 1 to 3 years as a Legal Assistant in business law;
- Good bilingualism required in oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Tact, professionalism and discretion;
- Sense of organization and good management of priorities;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent customer service;
- Autonomy, meticulousness and attention to detail.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, with the 19-0547P offer number.
< Back to job offers