Assistant / Linguistic Services
- Job number: 19-0600P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
ASSISTANT / LINGUISTIC SERVICES
Looking for new challenges in your professional career?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of qualified assistants and to collaborate with experienced professionals in the linguistic services of this prestigious professional services firm working in several practice areas!
In search of an administrative assistant to help its linguistic services, our client offers a competitive salary, great benefits and an exceptional work environment in the heart of downtown Montreal, where you can easily access by public transportation!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the linguistic services team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Make corrections in French and English to the various documents;
- Administrate the project management system;
- Create and modify documents of various kinds (tables, graphs, etc.);
- Offer solutions to meet the formatting needs of different documents;
- Perform proofreading and document verification;
- Layout of various documents;
- Perform the opening as well as paper and electronic filing of the files when required;
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of his own work and seek clarification as needed.
- DVS, DCS or any other equivalent training;
- Experience in a field related to translation or a linguistic services department;
- Bilingualism required and excellent English and French grammar;
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and document formatting using the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills;
- Strong sense of organization, teamwork and proactivity;
The employer we represent, a large professional services firm located in downtown Montreal and easily accessible by public transportation, offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, mentioning the reference number 19-0600P.
< Back to job offers