Family and Matrimonial Law - Legal Assistant
- Job number: 19-0561P
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
FAMILY LAW AND MATRIMONIAL– LEGAL ASSISTANT
You have experience in family law and are passionated by it? Are you bilingual with a strength in English?
This is a unique opportunity for you! Join a great team of professionals in a well-established family law firm.
The employer we represent offers you a one-year contract in a pleasant work environment, located in the heart of downtown Montreal, close to all amenities and easily accessible by public transit.
Here's an opportunity not to miss!
As the Legal Assistant, you will support the team in their legal files. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various procedures such as divorce applications and calculations spousal and child support;
- Prepare, modify and review correspondence;
- Maintain and track the agenda;
- Manage the opening, follow up, filing (both electronic and paper) and closing of files;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as a Legal Assistant;
- Knowledge of family law, an asset;
- Good bilingualism, oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational skills and excellent priority management;
- Rigorous and attention to detail.
Interested by this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the reference number: 19-0561P.
< Back to job offers