Paralegal | PanCanadian Company
- Job number: 19-0406P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL | PANCANADIAN COMPANY
You are looking for a new challenge and want to work in the legal department of a renowned Canadian company? Here is a great opportunity for a Paralegal to bring his experience and join a professional and dynamic team!
As a Paralegal, you will be in constant collaboration with the department's legal advisors in the preparation and management of various commercial law files. A competitive salary, flexible hours, great benefits and a relaxed work environment - everything is there for an extraordinary career!
Located north of Montreal, this well-known company is waiting for you!
As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for preparing various legal documents. Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and draft various legal documents: loan agreements, leases, resolutions, chattel mortgages, transfer of ranks, etc.;
- Prepare and draft the registration requisitions, publishing them and following up on them;
- Conduct various database searches, including the REQ, RDPRM, and analyze the results;
- Process insolvency files and prepare proof of claims;
- Coordinate the entire signing of legal documents process;
- Communicate with various stakeholders on files (parties to contracts, trustees, lawyers, etc.);
- Any other related tasks.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of training and experience will be considered;
- Minimum of approximately 2 years of experience as a Paralegal in commercial law;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Sense of analysis, rigor and autonomy;
- Good management of priorities and sense of organization.
Located north of Montreal, this coveted employer offers excellent working conditions. Free parking is available.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0406P(3).
< Back to job offers