Assistant To VP - 4 Or 5 Days
- Job number: 19-0527P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ASSISTANT TO VP | 4 OR 5 DAYS
You are looking for new challenges and want to bring your expertise to a dynamic company?
Our business partner, a well-established company located downtown Montreal, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its team and support its VP Development. A competitive salary and a good range of benefits are offered by the employer.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the development team and report directly to the VP. Among others, your responsibilities will to:
- Write, translate and review various documents such as correspondence, presentations, reports, contracts or other documents related to development activities;
- Communicate with external clients and follow up on requests to the VP;
- Check and update information about clients and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure their accuracy and validity;
- Perform thorough follow-ups of the various stages of development of ongoing projects and update the deadlines;
- Develop PowerPoint presentations;
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate resources and take messages as needed.
- Have a minimum of approximately of five (5) years experience as Administrative Assistant or in a similar role;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Experience in real estate, an asset;
- Experience in a law firm or notary, an asset;
- Good organizational skills, priority management and attention to detail;
- Autonomy, flexibility and diplomacy.
The employer we represent is located downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application now to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0527P.
< Back to job offers