Legal Assistant, Bankruptcy Litigation
- Job number: 19-0449P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, BANKRUPTCY LITIGATION
Here is a great opportunity to join a renowned international firm. You will work in a dynamic and professional team.
Our client is looking for a litigation assistant to assist its team practicing in the area of bankruptcy.
The employer we represent provides a stimulating work environment with a full range of benefits.
In addition, located near a metro station in the city center, it occupies beautiful premises and offers a friendly working environment. Access is easy by public transit.
Take your chance quickly!
As a legal assistant, you will bring your valuable collaboration to the bankruptcy team. Your main tasks will include:
- Prepare the usual procedures in litigation;
- Manage the calculation and follow up on the calendar of deadlines provided for in the NCPC;
- Keeping the agenda up to date and managing lawyers' phone calls;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal and grammatical procedures;
- Manage routine billing operations;
- Manage opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and organization of records.
- DEP in secretariat with legal profile or any other combination of training / experience will be considered
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in litigation
- Bilingualism both orally and in writing
- Good sense of organization and priority management
- Thoroughness, rigor and attention to detail
- Spirit of mutual help and collaboration
The employer we represent is a large, internationally renowned law firm located in the heart of downtown Montreal, with easy access by public transit. Our client offers a professional and stimulating work environment.
This job is for you!
Please send your application now to: , mentioning the number of the offer:19-0449P(2).
< Back to job offers