Paralegal - Corporate / Securities
- Job number: 19-0539P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL - CORPORATE / SECURITIES
You have experience in securities? Here is an excellent opportunity!
Our client, a financial management company and leader in its field, is currently seeking a Paralegal in corporate law and securities to collaborate with the professionals of its legal department. Autonomous in the management of varied and complex files, the holder of this position will have a sharp analysis.
Located in downtown Montreal and easily accessible by public transportation, this employer offers excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and great benefits!
Intrigued by this challenge? Send us your application now!
As a Paralegal in corporate law and securities, you will be involved in a variety of challenging projects. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Update of minutes book and the registers of the company;
- Management of various corporate and securities deposits in all jurisdictions;
- Effective communication and coordination with team members and internal departments to ensure the timely production of legal documents;
- Review and analysis of various reports and declarations according to established procedures and guidelines;
- Compliance with the company's continuous disclosure obligations (preparation of key disclosure documents, insider reports, filing of forms with various regulatory agencies, etc.);
- Corporate searches in different registers as needed (SEDAR, SEDI and NRD);
- Various legal writing (corporate resolutions, minutes, correspondence, etc.);
- Coordination of incorporations and registrations in new jurisdictions.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in paralegal technology or other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately two years in a similar position;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational skills, sense of priorities and time management;
- Attention to detail, flexibility and team spirit;
- Autonomy, professionalism and discretion.
The employer we represent offers a competitive salary and great benefits. Located in downtown Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number:19-0539P.
< Back to job offers