Paralegal Immigration Law
- Job number: 19-0557P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL IMMIGRATION LAW
Great position for a bilingual Paralegal with experience in immigration law.
Join a dynamic team in a law firm known for its excellent and great work environment.
Full range of benefits (insurance paid at 100%, 3 or 4 weeks of vacation, RRSP contributions, etc.) and competitive salary!
As an Immigration Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various documents for employee mobility/relocation;
- Participate in the process of obtaining and renewing immigration documents;
- Contact the various stakeholders on files for documents and information;
- Write and produce official documents and forms (in both official languages) for government authorities (citizenship application, work permit, applications, etc.);
- Prepare and assemble files: compile a list of required information and documents to complete client requests;
- Conduct various research and consult databases of government agencies, both nationally and internationally.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training/experience will be considered;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years as a paralegal;
- Good level of bilingualism required spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and ability to meet deadlines;
- Autonomy, discretion and ability to work in teams.
The employer we represent is a law firm offering great working conditions, including a great range of benefits, RRSP contribution, in addition to some of the most competitive compensation on the market.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transit: subway, buses and commuter trains.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 19-0557P.
< Back to job offers