Administrative Assistant - Real Estate
- Job number: 19-0303P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Québec
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE
You are an administrative assistant wishing to make the jump into the legal field? Here is an opportunity to make your way in a professional services firm that is ready to welcome you and offer you a training!
Our business partner, a well-established firm in Quebec city, is seeking an administrative assistant to join its team of professionals.
In addition to a compensation among the most competitive on the market, the employer offers an excellent range of benefits! A great working atmosphere awaits you!
As an administrative assistant, you will have the opportunity to be involved in many important business and real estate projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Close collaboration with the firm's professionals;
- Management of professionals’ agendas;
- Direct communication with various stakeholders;
- Writing, reviewing and follow up of various types of correspondence and legal or administrative documents in both official languages (letters, e-mails, contracts, etc.);
- Preparation of ongoing case tracking reports;
- Proactive preparation and assembly of documents and materials required for meetings;
- Opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and file organization.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an administrative assistant;
- Bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit and proactivity.
Located in downtown Quebec City, our client is an employer of choice offering a dynamic and professional work environment.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0303P(3).
< Back to job offers