Legal Document Specialist | 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Job number: 19-0377P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL DOCUMENT SPECIALIST | 11:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
You are a bilingual Assistant with good documents processing skills, looking for a permanent position in a Montreal law firm while avoiding rush hour traffic?
Our client, a well-known and well-established national law firm, is looking for a bilingual word processing Specialist to join its dynamic team. A professional and friendly work environment, as well as an attractive compensation and a full range of benefits await you!
Located in downtown Montreal, offices are easily accessible by public transportation, metro, bus or train.
As an Assistant and a Document Specialist, you will be the person responsible for the preparation, production and layout of lenghty legal documents. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform proofreading and documents verification (formatting, spelling and grammar, in both official languages);
- Produce, format and modify various documents (procedures, reports, PowerPoint presentations, organization charts, multiposting, etc.);
- Create various complex and voluminous legal documents by transcription or scanning;
- Providing reformatting solutions and document presentation advice according to the firm’s standards of excellence;
- Produce and modify spreadsheets and charts as needed;
- Any other related tasks.
- Experience required in an Assistant position in which you handled lenghty documents;
- Very good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Autonomy, attention to detail and great organization skills;
- Strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills, in both French and English.
Our client is a law firm located in downtown Montreal. Close to all amenities, this sought-after employer offers excellent global compensation and a professional work environment.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send your application now at: mentioning the reference number: 19-0377P(2).
< Back to job offers