Litigation Paralegal - Innovative Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0436P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LITIGATION PARALEGAL | INNOVATIVE LAW FIRM
Our business partner is a highly renowned law firm, present across Canada and valued by its clients as a key strategic partner.
This firm who has been successfully able to adapt and contribute to rapid scientific and technological progress through innovative methods is currently seeking a Paralegal for its office in downtown Montreal to join its team of litigation professionals.
In a litigation Paralegal role, you will work with different lawyers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and set up litigation files: consult the list of information and documents required to complete the client's request, gather the documentary evidence, compile the file and participate in drafting of the legal arguments;
- Redact projects procedures and other legal documents, and prepare the bills of costs;
- Organize, analyze and compile relevant information;
- Follow up on files as well as communication with clients, opposing parties, witnesses, etc.;
- Ensure deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate holds a legal diploma and / or has relevant experience in this field. He / She has good computer skills and communicates easily in both official languages.
You'll have the chance to enjoy competitive benefits and easy access by public transit with an employer for whom the well-being of its employees is a top priority.
Send your application now to the address: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0436P(1).
< Back to job offers