Paralegal | National Compagny
- Job number: 19-0331P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Ville Saint-Laurent
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL | NATIONAL COMPANY
You are a Paralegal looking for a challenging position in a company where you will have the chance to learn and grow? Here is an excellent career opportunity for you!
Our client, a company operating across Canada, is looking for a bilingual Paralegal to work with the legal team. You will be working on various files such as permit and license management.
Located in Ville Saint-Laurent, our client offers a full range of benefits as well as free parking.
Do not miss this great opportunity!
As a Paralegal, you will support the legal team.
Your tasks will include:
- Implement requests for different product licenses for new store openings;
- Communicate and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders for follow-ups (governments, municipalities…);
- Maintain databases of permit and license registers while ensuring renewals;
- Prepare and organize meetings;
- Take care of various research to validate the standards of certain products;
- Keep documents up to date on file deadlines;
- Ensure that all company policies are followed.
- DEC in paralegal studies or equivalent training;
- A minimum of approximately of six (6) months to one (1) year of relevant experience as a Paralegal;
- Very good bilingualism, oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Detail oriented, thoroughness and autonomy.
The employer we represent is a well-known company, located in Ville Saint-Laurent. Great conditions as well as a friendly and professional working environment await you!
This position is of interest to you?
Send your application to Groupe Montpetit at: email@example.com, mentioning reference number: 19-0331P(3).
< Back to job offers