Insolvency Assistant - Consulting and Taxation
- Job number: 19-0472P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
INSOLVENCY ASSISTANT - CONSULTING AND TAXATION
This is an excellent opportunity for an assistant wishing to join a large-scale firm in downtown Montreal!
Our client, a professional services firm distinguished by its leadership and desire to create and innovate, is seeking an insolvency assistant to join its team. Within the insolvency department, you will be required to work in collaboration with experienced professionals and will be involved in varied and challenging files. The firm we represent offers a great work atmosphere, a competitive compensation and a good range of benefits.
Here is the opportunity for you to take up a challenge worthy of your skills!
As an assistant, you will provide valuable support to the insolvency team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Transcribe, revise and prepare various insolvency related documents, letters and forms;
- Prepare the usual insolvency procedures;
- Prepare customer files (correspondence, vouchers, etc.);
- Ensure the filing of documents for the courthouse;
- Ensure payments and bank deposits;
- Write correspondence and follow up;
- Carry out a rigorous follow-up of files and deadlines;
- Manage customer appointments and keep the agenda up to date;
- Perform the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of insolvency files.
- Diploma in legal secretarial or other combination of training or relevant experience;
- Minimum experience of about 2 to 4 years in a similar position;
- Experience in a professional service, including insolvency, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational skills, priority management and attention to detail;
- Autonomy, initiative and good interpersonal skills.
The employer we represent is a renowned firm focused on work-life balance. In addition to a competitive salary, it offers a great range of benefits as well as the opportunity to develop professionally!
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0472P.
< Back to job offers