Paralegal Corporate Law
- Job number: 19-0459P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL CORPORATE LAW
You have experience as a Paralegal in corporate law and want to take on new professional challenges? Here's a great opportunity for you!
Our business partner, a law firm that has been in the business community for several decades, located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is currently looking for a bilingual Paralegal to join its team of reputable professionals. As a Corporate Paralegal, you will assist lawyers in a variety of file-related tasks: business transactions, minute book maintenance and drafting of various contracts.
The employer we represent offers a professional work environment, competitive compensation and a full range of benefits!
As a Corporate Paralegal, you will collaborate daily with lawyers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and amend various legal documents in corporate law (contracts, reorganizations, continuances, dissolution, shareholder agreements, mergers, acquisitions, notices, etc.).
- Incorporate, register, organize, liquidate and dissolve companies and file corporate documents;
- Update minutes books;
- Assisting lawyers in transactional cases (assembling closing agendas, preparing contract schedules, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Attend closing sessions;
- Conduct researches in Corporate Registrar, Corporation Canada and other corporate registries.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent studies;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years in corporate, commercial and/or transactional law;
- Good level of bilingualism, written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy, rigor and good management of priorities;
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0459P.
< Back to job offers