Legal Assistant in Real Estate Law
- Job number: 19-0556P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT IN REAL ESTATE LAW
Are you a Legal Assistant with business law experience? You have a strong interest in real estate law?
This is a great opportunity to join a human-sized law firm known for its friendly working atmosphere and concern for the well-being of its employees!
Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant who wants to join its dynamic real estate law team. Great working conditions and competitive benefits awaits you!
As a Legal Assistant, you will work with a dynamic team in real estate law. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and modify various documents in connection with real estate, commercial transactions (commercial leases, acquisitions, deeds of sale, etc.);
- Transcribe dictation in both official languages;
- Manage and track professionals agenda;
- Write and follow up on correspondence;
- Review documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical use;
- Manage the opening, following up, filing (both electronic and paper) and closing of files;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Maintain harmonious relationships with internal and external interlocutors.
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years as a Legal Assistant;
- Good level of French and English bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good organizational and priority management skills;
- Rigorous and attention to detail.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 19-0556P.
< Back to job offers