Commercial Lease Administrator
- Job number: 19-0396C(1)
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
COMMERCIAL LEASE ADMINISTRATOR
You have experience in commercial lease administration with owners, managers or retailers? We have a nice opportunity available in downtown Montreal for a replacement of about 15 months.
This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal or a Legal Assistant to join a professional team in a well-established company investing in high quality projects.
In addition to teleworking possibilities, a friendly and dynamic work environment, a competitive compensation and excellent benefits are offered by our client!
You will report to the Manager and be responsible of a commercial lease portfolio. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Manage the commercial leases portfolio by reading, writing, updating, revising and correcting information to be register in company database;
- Prepare and draft a variety of real estate legal documents (commercial leases, amendments, renewals, etc.);
- Ensure the accuracy of leases in the database by comparing it with original legal documents;
- Maintain and complete documentation related to commercial leases;
- Communicate and maintain positive relationships with different members of the service;
- Other tasks related to the position.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training and experience;
- Minimum of approximately 2 years of experience in lease administration or other relevant experience;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy, versatility and team spirit;
- Flexible work schedule.
The employer we represent is a company with good working conditions. Located downtown Montreal, the offices are easily accessible by public transport.
This post is of interest to you?
< Back to job offers