Consumer Complaint Officer– Innovative Compagny
- Job number: 19-0320P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CONSUMER COMPLAINT OFFICER– INNOVATIVE COMPANY
Are you recognized for being detailed oriented and your analytical skills?
Our client, a growing business is seeking for a bilingual Consumer Complaints Officer to assist the Legal Resolution Team. Most of the work will be done in English.
The employer offers attractive social benefits within a dynamic and relaxed environment. A friendly team and a great working atmosphere are waiting for you. Parking is free.
Reporting to the head of Legal Counsel, you will be part of the “Legal Resolution” team.
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Responds to written consumer complaints from various legal entities (OPC, Better Business bureau, Department of Transportation, etc);
- Proceeds of a preliminary review of the consumer complaints and claims;
- Navigate, analyse and compile through our internal systems, relevant informations to support case claims with the goal of resolving issues;
- Summarize the more complex complaints/claims in an orderly manner;
- Finalize the complaints/claims files in a timely manner.
- Bachelor is required
- Have a minimum of approximately of 3 years in a customer/consumer service position
- Bilingualism with a great English writing skills
- Experience in the travel industry or any other experience deemed appropriate
- Knowledge of GDS software (Amadeus), an asset
- Good attention to detail and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of the litigation, an asset
- Having a driver’s licence and access to a car
The company we represent, located in Ville Saint-Laurent, offers good working conditions and a welcoming work environment.
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send us your application and resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org, and don’t forget to include the job offer’s number:19-0320P(3).
< Back to job offers