Tax Legal Assistant
- Job number: 19-0369P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
TAX LEGAL ASSISTANT
You wish to join a team of motivated professionals in a firm that offers a dynamic environment and a culture based on professionalism and teamwork?
In this law firm recognized in its area of expertise, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced lawyers on various important tax-related cases.
Located downtown Montreal, this employer of choice, offers a competitive salary and a good range of benefits.
Don’t miss this opportunity and send us your application!
As a Tax Legal Assistant, you will work with different lawyers on their mandates. Among others, your tasks will include to:
- Write, review and prepare various legal documents related to tax law, such as procedures, forms and memos, etc.;
- Prepare client files according to established requirements (correspondence, vouchers, etc.);
- Manage the lawyers' agenda, ensure the registration of various deadlines and follow up on them;
- Produce PowerPoint presentations for different seminars, meetings and conferences;
- Prepare the procedures for service, notifications and filings;
- Revise documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage phone calls, emails and correspondence;
- Manage the opening, the paper and electronic filing, the follow-up and organization of files.
- DVS in Legal Secretarial Studies, Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology, or any other relevant education;
- Experience of approximately 2 years or more in a legal assistant role;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Excellent organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Autonomy, meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills.
Our client, a recognized law firm, offers a dynamic work environment, a full range of benefits and a competitive salary. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Please send your application now to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0369P(1).
< Back to job offers