Document Expert Assistant | Various Schedule
- Job number: 19-0381P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
DOCUMENTS EXPERT ASSISTANT| VARIOUS SCHEDULE
You are passionate about the layout and editing of documents and you desire a schedule that adapts to your lifestyle?
Our client, a well-established and nationally recognized law firm, is looking for someone like you. The Document Specialist position is for you.
Various schedules are available (day, evening, night), weekdays and weekends.
Whether you are a student, looking for a part-time job or need a flexible schedule, this opportunity is for you!
As a Document Expert Assistant, you will be in charge of production and layout of large legal documents. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform proofreading and document verification (formatting, spelling and grammar, in both official languages);
- Create, format and edit various documents (procedures, reports, Power Point presentations, flow charts, texts for spreadsheet, Excel spreadsheets, charts, etc.);
- Delivering quality and precision work on time;
- Create complex and large documents by transcription or scan;
- Providing reformatting solutions according to the firm's standards of excellence;
- Maintain lines of communication with the various stakeholders regarding the production of their documents and their requirements;
- Experience required in a law firm or large company;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word functions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint functions;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written
- Good learning ability and desire to maintain expertise;
- Autonomy, attention to detail and strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills in both French and English.
The employer we represent is a legal firm with an excellent reputation. Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transports: metro, bus and suburban trains. Our client offers full range of benefits and an attractive work schedule.
Interested by this position?
Please send your application now to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0381P(1).
< Back to job offers