Office Clerk - Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0365P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
OFFICE CLERK - LAW FIRM
You are very keen to offer an exemplary customer service, while supporting a team of professionals?
Our client, a well-established law firm with many locations across the province, is seeking an office clerk.
This permanent position combines all the advantages of a large firm (competitive salary, full range of benefits and internal services) and the benefits to work within a small dynamic team, stable and warm.
Take the chance to join a great work environment in the heart of downtown.
As an office clerk, you will be responsible for the conference rooms, in addition to occasionally replacing the receptionist during his/her absences. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Maintain order in conference rooms and kitchen;
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings;
- Ensure the operation of the equipment for videoconferences;
- Manage food and beverage orders;
- Participate in sending faxes, photocopies and mail;
- Replace the receptionist as needed (lunch time and breaks).
- Good knowlegde of French and English;
- Ensure impeccable customer service;
- Autonomy, rigor and resourcefulness;
- Good organizational skills and good management of priorities.
The employer we represent is a firm located in downtown Montreal, offering very good benefits and a competitive compensation. Access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0365P(1).
< Back to job offers