Administrative Assistant – management and operations
- Job number: 19-0407P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS
Are you an administrative assistant who thrives on new challenges? Do you love working in a team environment and providing support for management in a dual role? Do you seek variety in your work and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves?
Your career has helped you develop versatility and become a well-rounded professional always ready to learn new things. In fact, you are currently looking for a dynamic and constantly evolving environment that offers you a range of tasks every day. Look no further: you just found your dream employer! We truly care about our employees and our team spirit is second to none.
- Assist management team members, including the President, in their daily management of the firm, to closely monitor all ongoing files, e-mails, etc.;
- Assist the director of operations and human resources according to operational needs, such as: welcoming and onboarding a new employee, tackling various human resources projects, coordinating the logistics of office space, preparing corporate events (conventions, training, conferences and cocktail), etc.;
- Draft, edit and format several types of documents (presentations, conference material, internal documents, training calendar, etc.);
- Prepare different management reports, as needed;
- Prepare contracts and service proposals
- Assist the Accounting Technician (accounting experience is not required)
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Bilingualism, English and French;
- Good writing skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Your discretion, judgment, initiative and respect for confidentiality;
- Your organizational skills and management of follow-ups;
- Your ability to work in a team, on multiple projects simultaneously, and to manage priorities efficiently;
- You are not afraid to work and are showing flexibility and adaptability.
< Back to job offers