Paralegal - Corporate Law
- Job number: 19-0403T
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL - CORPORATE LAW
You want to join a legal department in an international company located in downtown Montreal ?
Our business partner is currently seeking a paralegal in corporate law to join its Montreal office for a temporary mandate of indefinite period.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to use his/her expertise and legal knowledge to serve an employer offering a very corporate and professional working environment.
As a legal technician, you will report to the director of the department. You will ensure, among other things, the management of legal and administrative files.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and coordination of annual meetings, meetings of boards of directors and meetings of companies (notices of meeting, agendas, notes of the chairman of the meeting, records, etc.);
- Update of minute books and related records;
- Researches in the register of companies;
- Preparation and filing of various government reports and corporate documents (incorporation, registration, amending declaration, resolutions, annual reports, etc.);
- Management of corporate deadlines;
- Preparation and filing of various transactional documents and documents relating to conformity.
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years as a paralegal in corporate law;
- Good level of bilingualism in French and English, written and spoken;
- Attention to detail and initiative;
- Proactivity, versatility and flexibility in schedules.
The employer we represent is an internationally renowned company. Ideally located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning number: 19-0403T.
< Back to job offers