Montreal East - Legal Affairs, Assistant
- Job number: 19-0405P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
MONTREAL EAST - LEGAL AFFAIRS, ASSISTANT
Here is a great opportunity for an Administrative or Legal Assistant wishing to join a proactive team within a renowned company with a reputation for rigor and professionalism. Our business partner, a growing company in its field, is currently seeking an Assistant to join its legal team. Located in Montreal East, this employer offers a nice and friendly work environment, a good range of benefits and a competitive compensation! Seize this opportunity now!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will act as a resource person in the search for information or documents relating to legal affairs. Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Rigorous monitoring of files in progress, respect of deadlines and coordination with other services;
- Managing correspondence or other documents according to priorities;
- Keeping and updating the various monitoring tools used (agenda, tables, etc.);
- Searches in different registers, as needed;
- Scanning of legal documents and verification of their accuracy;
- Paper and electronic filing of legal documents, accordingly with their compliance and the nomenclature used in document management;
- Participation in the improvement of the document management process.
- DVS in Legal Secretarial Studies or DCS in Office Support related field, Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum of approximately 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Discretion, rigor and autonomy;
- Organizational capacity and sense of responsibility.
The employer we represent is located in Montreal East and offers excellent working conditions and a competitive salary and benefits.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reference number of the offer: 19-0405P.
< Back to job offers