Real Estate Management Assistant
- Job number: 19-0387P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
Great opportunity for an Administrative or Legal Assistant wishing to grow in a new professional role in a well-established company!
Our client, a renowned real estate company with a presence in North America, is looking for an assistant to join its legal team.
This position offers great challenges for an assistant looking for challenging projects!
You will have the chance to evolve in a friendly working environment, in modern offices. In addition, access is easy by public transport.
Take this opportunity to give your career a new start!
As a member of the Legal Department, you will provide support to a team of legal professionals. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare, draft, correct and update various legal documents (leases, letters, forms);
- Analyze rental application forms or lease offers and verify their compliance;
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up of all documentation and ensure deadlines;
- Prepare reports and track bill payments;
- Manage travels of the department team’s managers;
- Act as a liaison agent with other services.
- DES or any equivalent training
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years as an Administrative Assistant
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good level of bilingualism required in French and English, both orally and in writing
- Very good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Impeccable customer service, priority management
- Analytical skills, discretion and attention to detail
Our client is a company recognized in its field. A competitive salary and great benefits in the heart of downtown Montreal are waiting for you.
This job is for you!
< Back to job offers