Junior Environmental Litigation Lawyer
- Job number: 19-0364P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
JUNIOR ENVIRONMENTAL LITIGATION LAWYER
Our business partner, a large office with a reputation for excellence, is currently looking for a junior environmental lawyer who will join his team of seasoned professionals.
On a daily basis, this junior lawyer will be granted challenging mandates, particularly in terms of environmental, litigation, municipal and real estate law as well as public contracts. He will play an advisory role on questions inherent in environmental issues, compliance with municipal regulations, and the achievement of real estate projects.
- Membership in good standing of the Quebec Bar for at least one (1) year;
- Minimal experience in environmental, municipal, real estate and litigation law as well as a strong interest in infrastructure and natural resources;
- Moderate level of bilingualism;
- Sense of priorities, thoroughness and analytical ability.
< Back to job offers