Personnal Assistant to a CEO – High Tech
- Job number: 19-0317P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montreal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PERSONNAL ASSISTANT TO A CEO – HIGH TECH
Here is a great opportunity for an assistant to work closely with the CEO of an innovative and successful company.
Our client, a leader in its field, is seeking to hire a bilingual assistant to support the CEO of the company. You will work in an environment where most of the tasks will be done in English.
The employer offers exceptional social benefits within a pleasant and relaxed environment. You will be part of a team of passionate people in a working atmosphere promoting various events. Parking is free.
Unique opportunity not to be missed!
As an assistant, you will be collaborating with the company’s CEO where you will work in diverse tasks.
Your responsibilities will include, among others:
- Managing the coordination and organization of various personal travel, appointments, taking care of logistics and itinerary;
- Preparing documents and correspondences;
- Ensuring the CEO’s complex agenda taking into account priorities;
- Managing the various expenses and invoices of the CEO;
- Coordinating special projects (personal errands, managing house employees and private properties…).
- Experience of about 3 years as an administrative or executive assistant
- Advanced skills in English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Professionalism, dynamism and thoroughness
- Organizational and confidentiality skills, ability to manage multiple files and discretion
- Having a driver’s licence and access to a car
The company we represent, leader in its industry, located in Ville Saint-Laurent, offers good benefits and parking is free.
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send us your application and resume at : email@example.com, and don’t forget to include the job offer’s number: 19-0317P(2).
< Back to job offers