Senior Corporate Commercial Paralegal/Manager
- Job number: 19-0351P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
SENIOR CORPORATE COMMERCIAL PARALEGAL/MANAGER
You are an experienced Corporate Paralegal? You have management skills?
Our business partner, a renowned law firm located in downtown Montreal, is currently seeking for a bilingual and an experienced Paralegal to work with various lawyers and manage a Corporate Paralegal team.
Join a dynamic and professional team that offers a competitive salary and a great range of benefits!
We want to meet you ASAP!
As a Paralegal, you will manage a team of corporate paralegals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and modify various legal documents in commercial and corporate law (contracts, reorganization, dissolution, notices, etc.);
- Coordinate the documentation relating to company incorporations, registrations, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Maintain files up to date, namely by preparing resolutions and annual reports, as well as filling out Federal, Provincial and extra-provincial declarations;
- Manage the hiring and training process of new paralegals;
- Organize the training program for the corporate students;
- Manage monthly paralegal meetings and evaluations;
- Participate in various projects.
- DEC in paralegal studies or any other equivalent training
- Minimum experience of approximately 10 years in corporate law
- Good level of bilingualism, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage several files at once and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills, versatility and thoroughness
The employer we represent is a renowned law firm offering a great working environment. Situated in downtown Montreal, the firm is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0351P(1).
< Back to job offers