Legal Assistant - VP Legal / Great Company
- Job number: 19-0390P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, VP LEGAL / GREAT COMPANY
You have experience in the legal field and you want to collaborate with an expert in this area?
Here is a great opportunity!
Our business partner, a strategically growing company in North America whose teamwork and innovation have contributed to its outstanding performance, is seeking an Administrative Assistant in legal affairs. Recognized in its field, this employer is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and offers a professional and corporate work environment based on a weekly schedule of 35 hours.
As a Legal Assistant, you will work in the Legal Affairs department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration in the management and follow up of various legal files and the compilation of data and other information;
- Searches in various registers;
- Translation of various legal documents in both official languages;
- Writing, reviewing and preparing dictation letters, agreements, memos and other legal documents;
- Organization of meetings and conference calls of the department;
- Management of phone calls and emails;
- Physical and electronic filing of files;
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum of approximately 4 years of experience as a Legal Assistant;
- Good level of bilingualism in French and English, written and spoken.
The employer we represent is a well-established company in its field. Located in downtown Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0390P.
< Back to job offers