Translator/Assistant | Evening Shift
- Job number: 19-0314P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
TRANSLATOR/ASSISTANT | EVENING SHIFT
You have experience in translation (English-French), you are great with word processing and you like working with a large volume of documents?
Our client, a professional services firm, is looking for someone like you to join its team of document specialists. Translation experience is very relevant for this position!
Take this opportunity to work in a prestigious professional services firm.
Benefits offered are among the best on the job market. The employer even offers the opportunity to work 4 days a week.
As a Translator / Document Specialist, you will assist professionals in correcting, translating and formatting a variety of large and complex documents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Create various complex documents by typing, transcription or digitization;
- Translate documents from French to English and/or from English to French;
- Finalize documents in French and/or English;
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of your own work, and seek clarification as needed.
- You have experience in translation
- You have relevant experience in word processing
- You have a good level of bilingualism
- You have autonomy and excellent management of priorities
- You demonstrate a good work ethic
- You have advanced knowledge of word processing and document formatting using Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- You have a sense of organization, attention to detail and strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills
Our client is a professional services firm located in downtown Montreal, which puts professional development at the heart of its priorities and offers a friendly working atmosphere.
This job is of interest to you!
Please send us your application now at : , by specifying the number of the offer: 19-0314P(2).
< Back to job offers