Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0347P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAW FIRM
Great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with a good level of bilingualism and wishing to start a professional career in a renowned law firm!
Our client, a law firm known for its pleasant and dynamic work environment, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join its corporate law team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with Legal Assistants supporting experienced paralegals. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the legal field, and more specifically in corporate law.
Concerned about the well-being of its employees, this employer offers many benefits including: life insurance, medical coverage, disability, dental, travel, annual bonus, employer’s contribution to RRSP, 3 weeks vacation and more!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will support Legal Assistants and Paralegals in their various corporate law mandates. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare and layout correspondence and ensure follow-up;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Open and organize work files for the corporate services department;
- Perform various follow-up with clients, lawyers and other members of the team;
- Update data in various software programs;
- Maintain annual maintenance lists for team members;
- Perform clerical tasks (copies, scans, filing of physical and electronic files, etc.).
- DEP in Secretarial Studies or any other combination of training and experience;
- Minimum of approximately one year of experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Good bilingualism required, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
Our client is an employer offering a dynamic and professional work environment. Located in downtown Montreal, near many shops and restaurants, access is easy by public transport.
This job is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 19-0347P(1).
< Back to job offers