Specialist - Administrative Assistance and Coordination
- Job number: 19-0411P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
SPECIALIST – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE AND COORDINATION
Here is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally in a well-known company!
Our business partner, a leader in its field, is currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join a dynamic team.
Recognized for its innovative and best practices in respect of the environment, this employer offers a competitive salary, very attractive benefits, all in a friendly and professional work environment in the heart of downtown Montreal!
Seize this opportunity!
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will be a resource person both internally and externally. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the organization of the logistics of events and meetings (internal and external);
- Agenda, e-mails, and appointments management and ensure the follow-up;
- Write, edit and layout documents and correspondence;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently internally and externally;
- Ensure the entry of data into the company's system;
- Opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and files’ organization;
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 to 5 years in administrative support;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Initiative and versatility;
- Dynamism and good interpersonal skills.
The employer we represent, located in downtown Montreal, offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0411P.
< Back to job offers