Commercial Litigation Assistant | Prestigious Firm
- Job number: 19-0389P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ASSISTANT | PRESTIGIOUS FIRM
Our business partner, a recognized national firm, is seeking a Legal Assistant to join its commercial litigation group.
By joining this well-known firm, you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where teamwork and inhouse support services are at the forefront! Additional administrative resources (billing, large document processing, general office tasks, etc.) within your practice group are set up in order for Legal Assistants to devote their time and talent to legal tasks.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal and easily accessible by public transport, this employer offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits: annual bonus, insurance coverage, etc.
As a Legal Assistant, you will assist the lawyers on a daily basis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Write and prepare correspondence as well as various legal documents and procedures;
- Thoroughly manage deadlines;
- Transcribe dictations in both official languages;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Prepare customer files (correspondence, vouchers, etc);
- Manage Lawyer’s agenda;
- Manage phone calls and keep track of them.
- DEP in Legal Secretarial Studies or any other combination of training and experience;
- Minimum of approximately 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Organizational and priority management skills;
- Dynamism, thoroughness and autonomy.
This post is of interest to you?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference number 19-0389P.
< Back to job offers