Paralegal | Notary Firm
- Job number: 19-0404P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL | NOTARY FIRM
You want to work close to downtown while enjoying a vibrant neighborhood life?
You are recognized for your bilingualism, passionate about notarial law and looking for a professional environment in which you will have a key role in client files?
Our client, a notary firm with a well-established practice, is looking for a paralegal with real estate experience. Within walking distance of the subway, the employer offers good benefits.
As a paralegal for notaries, your duties will include:
- Preparing, amending and revising legal documents related to commercial and residential real estate law (mortgages, construction, intentional or private refinancing, succession, wills, incapacity mandates, etc.);
- Take care of files management from opening to closure and follow-up;
- Communicate with clients by phone or email and answer questions as needed;
- Research land registries, RDPRMs and others;
- Write correspondence and follow up;
- Take part in accounting tasks.
- Minimum experience of approximately two years as a Paralegal, ideally with notaries
- DEC or AEC in Paralegal Technology
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Paramaître software is an asset
- Reliable and autonomous
- Resourcefulness and good judgment
- Good team player and ability to work in collaboration
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple files at once
Our client offers a friendly office. Located to the west of downtown, access is easy by public transit.
< Back to job offers