Paralegal, corporate / commercial / transactional
- Job number: 19-0325P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL, CORPORATE / COMMERCIAL / TRANSACTIONAL LAW
You have relevant experience as a Paralegal in corporate, commercial and / or transactional law?
Our business partner, a renowned law firm located close to downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a bilingual Paralegal to join its corporate and transactional team.
This employer offers a competitive salary and a great range of benefits!
As a Legal Technician, you will report directly to the partner in charge of the corporate law group and assist lawyers in the process of transactions involving various companies, including mergers and acquisitions, financings, restructurings, real estate transactions, etc.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate searches in the various registers (RDPRM and other similar registers);
- Manage certifications and forms (drafting, obtaining and filing);
- Keep the closing agendas up to date;
- Transmit closure documentation to appropriate resources and coordinate their assemblies and signatures;
- Follow the transaction process, organize closing documents and execute post-transaction tasks;
- Prepare draft contracts and other closing documents;
- Write reports relating to security interests and other transactions;
- Coordinate the documentation relating to company incorporations, registrations, liquidations and dissolutions;
- Keeping companies’ files up to date, namely by preparing resolutions and annual reports, as well as filling out Federal, Provincial and extra-provincial declarations;
- Updating minute books;
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of corporate documents (incorporation, registration, amending declaration, annual reports, etc.).
- DEC in paralegal studies or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 4 years in corporate, commercial and/or transactional law;
- Good level of bilingualism, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity.
The employer we represent is a renowned law firm offering a great working environment.
Situated close to downtown Montreal, the firm offers a great compensation, a full range of benefits and is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: specifying the number of the offer: 19-0325P(3).
< Back to job offers