Legal Assistant - International Estate planning
- Job number: 19-0427P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – INTERNATIONAL ESTATE PLANNING
Our business partner, a specialized law firm, renowned for providing a highly sophisticated service to a loyal and prestigious clientele, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant with relevant experience in a professional services firm to support lawyers and notaries experts in their field.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in attractive files related to estate planning, taxation or real estate law, within a competent and rigorous team, in a national and cross-border context!
Don’t wait to apply!
As a Legal Assistant, your mission will be to provide an invaluable administrative support to professionals recognized in their field. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist professionals in carrying out their mandates related to different specializations (estate settlement, tax and estate planning, real estate transaction, trusts, etc.);
- Communicate and provide leading edge service internally and externally;
- Coordinate administrative work with other members of the department;
- Correct and revise various documents (reports, memos, correspondence, etc.) as well as any documentation pertaining to this area of law;
- Ensure the processing of internal and external mail.
- Experience in a professional services firm in a similar role;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Autonomous and team spirit;
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and management of deadlines.
This employer, located in downtown Montreal, offers a competitive compensation and great benefits!
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0427P.
< Back to job offers