Executive Assistant - VP Legal Affairs
- Job number: 19-0251P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, VP LEGAL AFFAIRS
You have experience in the legal field and you want to collaborate with an expert in this area?
Here is a great opportunity!
Our business partner, a North American-based company whose teamwork and innovation have contributed to its outstanding performance, is seeking an executive assistant for its VP of legal affairs. Located in the heart of downtown
Montreal, he offers a professional and corporate work environment.
As a legal assistant, you will report directly to the Vice President of Legal Affairs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Various searches in the land register;
- Collaboration in the management and follow up of various legal files and the compilation of data and other informations;
- Translation of various legal documents in both official languages;
- Writing, reviewing and preparing dictation letters, agreements, memos and other legal documents;
- Organization of meetings and conference calls of the department;
- Management of phone calls and emails;
- Physical and electronic filing of files;
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum of approximately 4 years of experience as a legal executive assistant;
- Good level of bilingualism in French and English, written and spoken.
The employer we represent is a well-established company in Canada and the United States. Ideally located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com , mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0251P(3).
< Back to job offers