HR Advisor, Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0371P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Human resources
- Employment status: Open
HR ADVISOR, LAW FIRM
Our business partner, a professional services firm with an excellent reputation, is currently seeking a Human Resources Advisor.
As an HR professional, you will have the opportunity to play a human resources consulting role with the lawyers. You will also participate in the evaluation processes of different professionals and students.
In addition, you will ensure the development, implementation and continuous improvement of advancement programs for professionals in their career path by setting up support programs, human resources management or training.
Moreover, you will participate in various events as part of the students recruitment and will assist lawyers with talent acquisition processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or any other related field;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role in the professional services field;
- Experience or interest in the legal field, an asset;
- Bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Customer service oriented, professionalism and excellent time and priorities management;
- Flexibility of schedule.
You like challenges and want to be in a key position in a professional services firm with a strong presence on the business scene?
We want to meet you!
You can submit your application confidentially now at:
firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the following reference: 19-0371P.
< Back to job offers