IT Learning Specialist
- Job number: 19-0360P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Employment status: Open
IT LEARNING SPECIALIST
You are passionate about training? You are dynamic, proactive, you have great training skills and you are comfortable in front of a crowd?
The employer we represent, a renowned professional service law firm, is currently looking for a bilingual and an experienced IT Training Specialist to complete its professional IT team.
You will work closely with the National Training Team on various projects and programs to share knowledge in different areas within the firm
Located downtown, the firm offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits!
We want to meet you ASAP!
As an IT Training Specialist, you will work with a motivated and energetic team in setting up, organizing and providing training. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Offering quality training in groups or in person, respecting the national IT training schedule, on a weekly basis to welcome and integrate new employees;
- Preparing and updating learning sessions according to established processes;
- Participating in promoting training while organizing the schedule and monitoring the attendance in the system;
- Acting as a resource person for any requests related to training/software, and problem solving if needed;
- Interacting with members, evaluating learning needs and setting up new courses/training on demand;
- Participating in the organization of various projects and activities in order to share knowledge and keeping abreast of technologies and trends;
- Taking care of exploring and testing new software;
- Supporting other IT teams such as Service Desk, etc.
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in IT training required
- Very good level of bilingualism, written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of professional service applications such as LMF, FileSite, an asset
- Great organizational skills and good interpersonal skills
- Easy to approach, professionalism and ability to handle unexpected situations.
The employer we represent is a renowned law firm offering a great working environment. Situated in downtown Montreal, the firm is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0360P.
< Back to job offers