Legal Assistant, Business Law
- Job number: 19-0361P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSITANT, BUSINESS LAW
Great opportunity to join a team of experienced professionals in a world-renowned law firm!
It’s your chance to grow and evolve professionally in a dynamic and stimulating environment, by being involved in major projects.
It is a firm of excellent reputation, offering a very competitive global compensation.
As a Business Law Legal Assistant, you will provide support to Lawyers, including a partner, in their various mandates. Your varied and challenging tasks will include:
- Write, edit and revise correspondence;
- Prepare and revise various voluminous legal documents (deeds of trust, shareholder agreements, tax memos, contract, forms, reports, resolutions, etc.);
- Prepare required documentation for closing transactions;
- Manage Lawyers’s agenda;
- Follow up with various stakeholders, internal and external;
- Manage opening, paper and electronic filling, billing, follow-up and organization of file.
- Minimum of approximately 3 years of experience as a business, corporate or commercial Legal Assistant;
- Good bilingualism, bot spoken and written;
- Knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, meticulousness and attention to detail.
Our client is an employer offering a competitive salary based on experience, a good range of benefits and a dynamic and professional work environment. Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transport.
This job is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to: , mentioning the reference number: 19-0361P .
< Back to job offers