- Job number: 19-0281P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
You are known for your dynamism and exemplary customer service? You have experience in administrative support?
Here is a great opportunity to grow in a stimulating role!
Our client, a renowned property management company located in Montreal East, is seeking an administrative coordinator who will be the key person between the exploitation team and the commercial properties located in downtown Montreal. A role with various and interesting tasks as well as a competitive salary and a full range of benefits are offered by the employer.
As administrative coordinator, you will provide administrative support regarding the diffusion of informations and the relationship with customers. Your tasks will include:
- Support managers in the implementation and monitoring of their operational strategy;
- Manage internal documentation and correspondence to external contacts (tenants, suppliers and the public);
- Respond to requests from contractors and suppliers and distribution of service requests to the team;
- Take care of production and follow-up of purchase orders;
- Ensure accounts payable invoicing and document compliance verification;
- Reception of visitors and management of phone calls;
- Any other related tasks.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in administrative support;
- You have a good level of bilingualism in French and English, spoken and written;
- You are versatile;
- You have excellent customer service;
- You have good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
The client we represent offers great working conditions in Montreal East.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the number of the offer: 19-0281P(2).
< Back to job offers