Assistant To VP Operations - Real Estate Management
- Job number: 19-0348P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ASSISTANT TO VP OPERATIONS - REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
You are recognized for your outstanding proactivity and organization skills? You want to be involved in attractive and varied files related to property management?
Our business partner, a renowned real estate company, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its dynamic and professional team. A competitive salary and a good range of benefits are offered by the employer.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide support to the operations team and report directly to the VP. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing and reviewing various documents (internal releases and documents, correspondence, etc.);
- Coordination of different events (conferences, meetings, business trips, etc.);
- Purchase order management, track expenses and monthly reporting;
- Support in business processes, research in information systems and updating of exploitation databases;
- Coordination of contracts, requests for approval and other requests for document signatures;
- Support for the development of business plans and other requests for approval;
- Any other related duties related to the position.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in a secretarial program or other equivalent experience;
- Have a minimum of approximately of three (3) years experience as Administrative Assistant;
- Experience in the real estate field, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and proactivity.
The employer we represent is a well-established property management firm. Located in Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0348P.
< Back to job offers