Administrative Assistant - Banking and Real Estate Law
- Job number: 19-0357P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - BANKING AND REAL ESTATE LAW
You like working in various files and want to join a recognized professional services firm? We have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a law firm with an excellent reputation in the legal profession, is looking for an Administrative or Legal Assistant to support his team in banking and real estate law.
In addition, being located in the heart of downtown Montreal, close to public transportation, shops and restaurants, this preferred employer offers a competitive salary and a good range of benefits.
As an Administrative or Legal assistant in real estate and banking law, you will assist Lawyers in their daily practice.
Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare letters and legal documents such as commercial leases, acquisitions, deeds of sale, etc.;
- Search various records such as land register, Quebec Register of Personal and Moveable Real Rights, the Registraire des entreprises du Québec (REQ), etc.;
- Manage the Lawyers' agenda and ensure timely follow-up;
- Establish contacts to coordinate meetings with various stakeholders (clients, lawyers, opposing parties, etc.);
- Correct and update documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage.
- Diploma of professional studies (DEP) in secretarial services or diploma of college studies (DEC) in office administration;
- Minimum experience of approximately two years as a Legal Assistant;
- Good level of bilingualism, oral and written;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Good sense of organization and priority management;
- Autonomy, rigor and thoroughness;
- Great attention to detail, professionalism and dynamism;
- Team spirit, good interpersonal skills and proactivity.
The employer we represent is a well-known law firm located in downtown Montreal. Providing a dynamic and professional working environment, the offices are easily accessible by public transport.
< Back to job offers