Legal Counsel, Prestigious Company - Contract
- Job number: 19-0250C(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL COUNSEL, PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY – CONTRACT
As a leading and renowned company in its field, our business partner is looking for a bilingual legal counsel specialized in commercial leases, among other things, and eager to accept a stimulating 9-month contractual mandate.
With 3 to 7 years of experience, this professional will prepare, review, interpret and draft a wide variety of commercial agreements as well as all legal documents and related lease documentation, including special clauses.
Whether related to development, operation, construction or marketing matters, he will use his expertise to advise senior management and directors as well as all the company’s internal and external stakeholders.
- Membership in good standing of the Quebec Bar for a minimum of approximately 3 years;
- Proven experience in commercial leasing;
- Excellent written and oral French and English;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Solid organizational skills.
Are you a real estate professional looking for a key position in a reputable company?
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity, confidentially, before sending your application, Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier and Ms. Anne Bétournay are available at: 514-395-1115.
< Back to job offers