Legal Assistant | Inhouse Department
- Job number: 19-0319P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, INHOUSE DEPARTMENT
Great opportunity for a bilingual Legal Assistant wishing to work in the inhouse department of a national company!
Our business partner, a Canada wide company in the transportation industry, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant with experience in corporate and / or commercial law to join its team.
You will have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with the legal affairs team and support them in case management as well as in the drafting and revision of commercial agreements.
Do not miss your chance!
As a legal assistant, you will support the inhouse department of the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, draft and revise various legal documents (contracts, acquittances, closing books, etc.);
- Write and edit correspondence and follow ups;
- Prepare files, conduct research, prepare summaries, and conduct preliminary analyses of case-specific information;
- Update the minute books, prepare and draft various resolutions and other relevant documents;
- Manage paper and electronic filing, follow-up, organization and opening of files;
- Monitor the budget and expense accounts of the Legal Affairs Department;
- Manage the lawyers' agenda.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a legal assistant in corporate and / or commercial law;
- Good bilingualism required, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the functions of the MS Office Suite;
- Meticulousness and attention to detail;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of initiative.
Our client is a company recognized in its field of expertise. A competitive salary, good benefits and free parking are provided by the employer.
This post is of interest to you?
Please send your application now to: mentioning reference number: 19-0319P.
< Back to job offers