Paralegal, Commercial/Transactional Law
- Job number: 19-0289P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL, COMMERCIAL / TRANSACTIONAL LAW
You have relevant experience as a paralegal in commercial and / or transactional law?
Our business partner, one of the most innovative law firms in Canada with its office located in downtown Montreal, is currently seeking a bilingual paralegal to join its team specialized in transactions.
This employer offers one of the most competitive salaries in the current market and a full range of benefits!
As a legal technician, you will report directly to the partner in charge of the corporate law group and assist lawyers in the process of transactions involving both public and private companies, including mergers and acquisitions, financing, restructuring, fund creation or real estate transactions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate searches in the various registers (RDPRM and other similar registers);
- Manage certifications and forms (drafting, obtaining and filing);
- Keep the closing agendas up to date;
- Transmit closure documentation to appropriate resources and coordinate their assemblies and signatures;
- Follow the transaction process, organize closing documents and execute post-transaction tasks;
- Prepare draft contracts and other closing documents;
- Write reports relating to security interests and other transactions;
- Coordinate the documentation of the formation, registration, liquidation and dissolution of companies.
- DEC in legal techniques or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in company law;
- Good level of bilingualism, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Interpersonal skills and proactivity;
- Flexibility in schedules.
The employer we represent is a large-scale law firm offering a very beautiful, dynamic and respectful work environment.
Compensation is among the most competitive in today's market and offers a full range of benefits. Having a place of business located in the heart of downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application to: email@example.com , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0289P(1).
< Back to job offers